No Products in the Cart
How to use:
1. Start with clean, oil-free nails. Lightly buff the surface of nails.
2. Apply a thin layer of base coat, and cure it under the LED lamp (It is supposed to be sticky! No need for wipe)
3. Select a suitable shape & size false nail tip for each nail.
4. Squeeze the poly gel out of the tube and using the spatula end of the pen, slice off and roll into the false nail.
5. Take the brush end of the pen and pat the poly gel into place for your desired length. *For better consistency, you can use the base coat gel to smooth it out!
6. When finished, stick the false nail onto your real nail and gently press down. Cure under an LED lamp.
7. Lift a corner of the false nail tip to pop off and remove.
8. Trim, shape, buff, and polish your nails for the desired look.
9. Finish off with top coat and cure under LED lamp.